UOVO considers your privacy and the protection of your personal information extremely important. For this reason, it wishes to ensure that such information is held in a place of trust.
“UOVO” refers to UOVOTEK S.A., CUIT N° 30-71716641-4, cita en Au Ruta Nacional N° 9 KM 280, (CP 2126), Parque Industrial Micropi, Alvear, Santa Fe, Argentina. All UOVO websites are owned and operated directly and exclusively by UOVOTEK S.A.
Please read this Policy carefully and if You do not accept all or part of any of its terms, You should leave the Website, stop using any material You have obtained from it and avoid entering or submitting any personal information to it. You are under no obligation to provide personal data, failure to do so will only limit the functions provided by this Website.
This Policy applies to personal information of the users that UOVO collects and uses through your interactions with it, such as when You visit the Website, use the products or services it offers, purchase products, communicate with customer service or interact as customers or suppliers, online or offline (hereinafter the “Personal Information”).
Which personal information is collected and when?
When You visit the Website, interact with the Website, create an account, purchase products, request information, submit information, use online chat, contact consumer services, request to receive communications and/or notifications about products, UOVO may require certain information from You, as follows:
• Contact information: Name, postal address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location, profile information, and billing information;
• Information about your preferences, settings and configurations, IP address, browser, operating system, computer or mobile device or browsing and visitor patterns in online interactions;
• Access account information: user name, password and unique user ID
• Personal information: Gender, hometown and date of birth;
• Curriculum Vitae: academic background, work experience, training, skills, qualities and references;
• Images, photos and videos that You authorize.
UOVO applies technical protection measures for the Information provided, ensuring adequate security in the processing and storage of your Information, including, without limitation, against unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage.
In compliance with current international regulations, UOVO does not allow people under the age indicated by the regulations of the country in which they reside to register on the Website. The consent of the legal representatives shall be required for minors to interact in and with the Website.
The Personal Information collected from You is solely used for the following lawful purposes:
• To properly provide the functions of the Website;
• To communicate and receive information about products, events and other promotional objectives;
• To store your preferences and settings for future interactions and communications;
• To solve queries and requests that You send to UOVO;
• To register people who visit the UOVO Website and/or its social networks, and obtain statistical data;
• To deliver personalized messages, special offers and particular announcements;
• To protect the property, safety and rights of UOVO and/or third parties.
Under no circumstances may Personal Information be further processed in a manner incompatible with the aforementioned purposes, which operate as a standard of adequacy, relevance and limitation as to the quantity and quality of the data collected, minimizing it.
Sharing of your personal information
UOVO will only allow disclosures in strict compliance with the related regulations. Occasionally, it may share the Personal Information provided by You with third parties in order to optimize your navigation and interaction with the Website, improve your experience and offer You an efficient product delivery service. In such cases, these third parties are required to manage this information in accordance with the applicable legislation, ensuring strict confidentiality on the same terms as those guaranteed by UOVO. UOVO does not sell personal information and the data will not be shared with third parties to obtain economic benefits or of any other kind.
Furthermore, UOVO will use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• to share with other companies of its group in order to fulfill the aims previously mentioned and according to the described conditions;
• to deliver it to third parties providers of services that manage Personal Information on behalf of UOVO (e.g. information related to credit and debit cards and other means of payment, shipments and deliveries) in order to operate and provide specific services and functions, to deliver e-mails, to research and analyze, as well as to coordinate brand and product promotions;
• hand it over to other third parties only to the extent necessary to
comply with government, judicial or other applicable law requests;
prevent illegal uses of the Website;
develop defenses against third parties’ claims; and
assist in the prevention and investigation of fraud.
In these cases, UOVO will take all necessary actions to comply with any legal requirements for Personal Information transfers to recipients in countries within and outside the European Union. UOVO applies a variety of measures to ensure that your transferred Personal Information receives adequate protection in accordance with data protection regulations, including signing EU Standard Contract Clauses, verifying that the recipient has adopted the company’s binding clauses or has signed up to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, among others.
Disclaimer of commercial communications
You may cease to receive advertising communications from UOVO at any time, using the link provided for that effect in the footer of the advertising emails. Alternatively, if You fail in this process, You have the option of contacting the company by clicking here requesting the cessation of such communications (LINK A FORMULARIO DE CONTACTO).
Protection and management of Personal Information
All personal data that You upload to the Website and/or to the Social Networks of UOVO in your interaction with it, will be exclusively, lawfully, loyally and transparently managed by UOVO, according to strict security and confidentiality policies, and encrypted digital platforms such as SalesForce or Google Analytics may be used for such purposes.
UOVO shall keep your Personal Information solely for the time necessary to comply with the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise specified by law, during which it will take reasonable measures to ensure that inaccurate or outdated data is deleted or rectified without delay.
Regarding your Personal Information, You have the right to:
• request access;
• require correction in case it is incomplete or inaccurate;
• ask for the deletion;
• object and limit its processing or portability for legitimate and imperative reasons related to your personal situation;
• revoke your consent to its processing at any time, notwithstanding the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to this revocation;
• withhold its processing, including it use for direct marketing purposes.
Both the applicable law and UOVO’s practices may change over the time. If UOVO intends to update this Policy, the changes made shall be published on the Website. Therefore, UOVO recommends that You keep yourself updated.
This Policy was last updated on October 1st, 2021.